Small business failure rate: 20% of small businesses fail in their first year, 30% of small business fail in their second year, and 50% of small businesses fail after five years in business. Finally, 70% of small business owners fail in their 10th year in business. – Resource: Fundera
So, let’s get to the questions at hand: How much have you invested into your branding and overall business style? Do your marketing graphics look professional? Are you using professional photos? What systems do you have in place for your business?
The answers to these questions are the determining factor on how people see your business and whether they believe you are a trusted source of the services and products that you are offering. So, how do your business measure up? We’d love to take a peek and give you professional, honest feedback on how your web presence impact those that visit.
Get a FREE business audit!
THINGS WE AUDIT:
- Branding (Color, Fonts and Graphics)
- User Experience (Ease of website usage)
- Website Quality (Load Time and Mobile view)
- Products and Services (Clarity on what you offer)
- Grammar (Punctuation & Descriptions)
- Relationship (How to connect with you online)